Real Brows Microblade is a semi permanent procedure where the pigment is applied to the epidermis layer of the skin, it does not go into the dermis layer of the skin as a tattoo would. See below for more information, and tips for best results.
- I shape and outline your eyebrows to the thickness that you want to achieve.
- Once we tweak and finalize your new frame of eyebrows.
- I use a manual hand held tool that has the needles assembled in a blade likeform to embroider single hair strokes in your new shape.
- You will then come back in 6 weeks for a touch up which includes additional strokes of color to make it look fuller and adds dimension.
- It can last 6 months up to 2 years depending on how well your skin will hold the pigment.
This is my creation of how the healing process is after your first session of being Microbladed.
As you can see the eyebrows go through different phases. This is completely normal! Healing results may vary depending on skin type. It will get super dark but then you see how it looks like it’s almost gone, then it reappears. The skin cells regenerate making new ones which is why the true color will come through 4 weeks after you have been completely healed.
Permanent Make up is NOT recommended for any client who are or have the following:
- Pregnant or breast feeding
- Undergoing chemotherapy (consult your doctor first)
- Viral infections/ diseases/ sickness (flu/cold)
- Pacemaker or heart problems
- Had an organ transplant
- Psoriasis near the treated area or skin irritations such as acne, sunburn, or rashes.
- Botox in the last week
- Accutane in the last year
- On blood thinners/ heart medication
- Has Thyroid/ Graves’ disease (medication may cause pigment not to retain properly)
- NOTE: Smoking will cause pigment to fade prematurely and anesthetics will not last as long.