I shape and outline your eyebrows to the thickness that you want to achieve.
Once we tweak and finalize your new frame of eyebrows, I will apply a numbing cream on them which is a waiting period of 30-40 minutes.
After that, I use a manual hand held tool that has the needles assembled in a blade like form to embroider single hair strokes in your new shape.
You will then come back in 6 weeks for a touch up which includes additional strokes of color to make it look fuller and adds dimension.
It can last 6 months up to 2 years depending on how well your skin will hold the pigment.
Note: Oily skin types may need 3 sessions, this is something we can go over when you come in for your appointment.
- Do not tan 2 weeks prior or have sunburned skin.
- Do not have Botox 3 weeks prior.
- Do not have any type of facial/peel 2 weeks prior to procedure
- Please discontinue Vitamin A/ Retinol products one month prior to appointment
- Do not work out right before the procedure.
- Do not wax or tint eyebrows 3 days before procedure.
- Do not pick/tweeze/perform electrolysis one week prior before.
- Do not consume alcohol 24-48 hours before your Microblade.
- Do not consume coffee, aspirin, or ibuprofen for pain.