I shape and outline your eyebrows to the thickness that you want to achieve.
Once we tweak and finalize your new frame of eyebrows.
I use a manual hand held tool that has the needles assembled in a blade like form to embroider single hair strokes in your new shape.
You will then come back in 6 weeks for a touch up which includes additional strokes of color to make it look fuller and adds dimension.
It can last 6 months up to 2 years depending on how well your skin will hold the pigment.
Note: Oily skin types may need 3 sessions, this is something we can go over when you come in for your appointment.
Preparation Instructions & How to avoid excessive bleeding/ poor color deposit before you come in for your Real Brows Microblade procedure:
- Do not tan 2 weeks prior or have sunburned skin.
- Do not have Botox 3 weeks prior.
- Do not have any type of facial/peel 2 weeks prior to procedure
- Please discontinue Vitamin A/ Retinol products one month prior to appointment
- Do not work out right before the procedure.
- Do not wax or tint eyebrows 3 days before procedure.
- Do not pick/tweeze/perform electrolysis one week prior before.
- Do not consume alcohol 24-48 hours before your Microblade.
- Do not consume coffee, aspirin, or ibuprofen for pain.
This is my creation of how the healing process is after your first session of being Microbladed. As you can see the eyebrows go through different phases. This is completely normal! All results are not a promise. Each client’s eyebrow healing varies. It will get super dark but then you see how it looks like it’s almost gone, then it reappears. The skin cells regenerate making new ones which is why the true color will come through 4 weeks after you have been completely healed.