Cancellations / Reschedule / No Shows:
All deposits for Microblades are non-refundable but we will hold your deposit if you reschedule your appointment. We also cannot guarantee to get you in for the next date you would want.
If any client cancels within 24hrs of any other service, they are subject to an inconvenience fee. We understand things come up but due to the high demand in booking, we would need to know further in advance to fill the appointment slot.
If you are 20 minutes late or more, your appointment is subject to being rescheduled or cancelled. (Deposits are non-refundable)
Permanent Make up is NOT recommended for any client who are or have the following:
- Pregnant or breast feeding
- Undergoing chemotherapy (consult your doctor first)
- Viral infections/ diseases/ sickness (flu/cold)
- Pacemaker or heart problems
- Had an organ transplant
- Psoriasis near the treated area or skin irritations such as acne, sunburn, or rashes.
- Botox in the last 3 weeks
- Accutane in the last year
- On blood thinners/ heart medication
- Has Thyroid/ Graves’ disease (medication may cause pigment not to retain properly)
Smoking will cause pigment to fade prematurely and anesthetics will not last as long.
Microblading is an art and NOT an exact science! Each healed microblade varies client to client based on their skin and lifestyle. Ashley makes no guarantees about your healing retention but assures you that she will provide you with the best service she will give you!
If you decide to book, please click read our about microblading page on the preparation before you come in.
For all additional questions please email or call